phpNewsManager & phpWebMagazine Quoestions

Gregor / 2 decades ago (01 April 2003 08:43)

If you need help, have any question, bug reports and anything else about phpNewsManager and phpWebMagazine goes here Happy

Post replies:

1 decade ago (08.06.2004 04:01)
Reply by: Doreen
Hooray! =)
1 decade ago (08.06.2004 05:56)
Reply by: polaris
Thanks Grin:
1 decade ago (08.06.2004 09:53)
New bug in pictures.php in function EditGallery. This line

$res = mysql_query("UPDATE ".$GLOBALS[´db_gallery´]." SET name=´".$_POST[´name´]."´, description=´".$_POST[´description´]."´, gid=´".$_POST[´root´]."´ WHERE id=´".$_POST[´id´]."´") or die("LINE 262:".mysql_error());

gid=´".$_POST[´root´]."´ ----> should be -----> root=´".$_POST[´root´]."´

Regards.
1 decade ago (08.06.2004 10:11)
Another one in same file, same function. This line:

mysql_query("UPDATE ".$GLOBALS[´db_gallery´]." SET picture=´".$HTTP_POST_FILES[´filename´][´name´]."´,thumbnail=´".$HTTP_POST_FILES[´filename´][´name´]."´ WHERE id=´".$_POST[´id´]."´") or die("LINE 262:".mysql_error());

thumbnail=´".$HTTP_POST_FILES[´filename´][´name´]."
should be
picture=´".$HTTP_POST_FILES[´filename´][´name´]."

Regards.
1 decade ago (04.07.2004 12:55)
Reply by: HigHVoltag3
Has anyone got the gallery to work if yes please help me fix it. or at least tell me were the error is... In the funtion.php file or on the gallery.php file.

Thanks in advanced
1 decade ago (07.07.2004 06:16)
Reply by: paulm
hi, in function.php, function MakeRSS, where is correct statement that replace this wrong:

if(!$fps = fopen($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]","w") && file_exists($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]"))

tnxs. Running
1 decade ago (12.07.2004 08:12)
grRRRR-....
if(!$fps = fopen($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]","w"Wink && file_exists($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]"Wink)
1 decade ago (12.07.2004 08:42)
grRRRR-....
if(!$fps = fopen($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]","w"Wink && file_exists($GLOBALS[´rss_path´]."/$arn[filename]"Wink)
1 decade ago (27.07.2004 05:52)
What´s wrong with Gallery? I´ve fix couple of bugs but don´t remeber have I made some changes to gallery. Anyway, at my site gallery is working just fine!
1 decade ago (27.07.2004 06:04)
About MakeRSS. Don´t have phpNewsManager on this computer so can´t check it right now, but try to remove "!" from "if(!$fps = fopen...."

If that don´t work then send me message and I´ll look at my fix.
Regards.
1 decade ago (01.08.2004 01:11)
Reply by: Senja
Hallo Ì`m new in this php world .
I have tried phpnews, cutenews , and fork , and noone of them seem to work right , when I will have the pic in every articel to the left and the writing to right for the pic.
Is this newsmanger and webmagasin the solution for me ???
I have download both, but it is no read me text or something that can give me the answer HOW I shall install it ???
I know I have to upload to my server and so on ... but how does these two Manger and webmagasin work together ....
Sorry about the languages( norwegian).
Could someone help ????
please
1 decade ago (01.08.2004 01:11)
I have tried phpnews, cutenews , and fork , and noone of them seem to work right , when I will have the pic in every articel to the left and the writing to right for the pic.
I have download both, but it is no read me text or something that can give me the answer HOW I shall install it ???
I know I have to upload to my server and so on ... but how does these two Manger and webmagasin work together ....
Could someone help ????
please
1 decade ago (01.08.2004 01:15)
Could someone help ????
please
1 decade ago (07.08.2004 12:34)
NewsManager nad WebMagazine is great script. Well, it´s great example how things should be but it has many bugs, and it isn´t quite simple to install it, so if you don´t have experience in installing PHP scripts and some knowledge about PHP I don´t recommend to use it. Support from author is poor or don´t exist at all.
You could try to read this board to find some bug solutions and some help from other users but at most time, you´re at your own.
:sad:
1 decade ago (11.08.2004 09:28)
Reply by: Anxiety35
I don´t really get it. I have it all set up, but I dunno how to get tyhe news on the site I want.