Deviant Art Revolution

BruB / 2 decades ago (01 June 2002 01:08)

There as been a few weeks of problems over at DeviantArt. That gave for a mass Banning and Quiting on the site. It's like 3 groups now. The one, the one against and the one that don't give a d*mn about it.

You can see a part o the story on Fangedfem Devart page http://fangedfem.deviantart.com/ I counted at least 12 new members from DA now at Velocity Art. I'm not one to vouch for another site over Skinbase and people here will now i'm a real Skinbase member. But things will change pretty quick over at VA. I know alot of people don't like DA for the sake of hating DA. But You can see something in the future just seeing this!

Just thought I would share that with you guys.

Post replies:

2 decades ago (27.06.2002 11:28)
Reply by: CutTheRedWire
Well, everyone is welcome at vela. I missed the whole thing except for when we had an influx of new active users. So I can´t say much about what happened. All I know is I still like DA and have freinds who do too.

Btw, so far the new members have been great (to me at least).
2 decades ago (07.10.2003 11:27)
Reply by: sed
AND do ya HAVE to have E-Mail to activate an EXISTING account???? I can´t get on...... }Grin
2 decades ago (08.10.2003 12:36)
Reply by: BruB
Pulling out old, very old post there Sed.
2 decades ago (09.10.2003 03:46)
Reply by: CutTheRedWire
Ya. Way old. Most those ppl have left VA. There was a gradual departure. Many went back to DA even I think. I could be wrong on the "many but "some" deffinately did. The rest kinda vanished. Still, I see your point.
1 decade ago (20.02.2006 02:16)
Reply by: MountainHawk
The simple fact of the matter is that after ousting Scott the administration has failed to operate across the board with any consistency and their credibility rates about zero.Too full of experts across there for my liking these days and I don´t support acts of piracy anyway. lol
1 decade ago (20.02.2006 08:34)
Reply by: sed
:o :o :o
1 decade ago (20.02.2006 09:07)
Reply by: MaryQualls
I removed my gallery in its entirely a while back...why? See mountainhawk´s post above.
1 decade ago (21.02.2006 09:18)
Reply by: catluvr
sed sed:
AND do ya HAVE to have E-Mail to activate an EXISTING account???? I can´t get on......

catluvr sed:

Yes, you have to have a valid address to have an account. No :skull accounts will work.
1 decade ago (18.08.2007 02:50)
Reply by: Captain America
clap
1 2 3