Deviant Art Revolution

BruB / 2 decades ago (01 June 2002 01:08)

There as been a few weeks of problems over at DeviantArt. That gave for a mass Banning and Quiting on the site. It's like 3 groups now. The one, the one against and the one that don't give a d*mn about it.

You can see a part o the story on Fangedfem Devart page http://fangedfem.deviantart.com/ I counted at least 12 new members from DA now at Velocity Art. I'm not one to vouch for another site over Skinbase and people here will now i'm a real Skinbase member. But things will change pretty quick over at VA. I know alot of people don't like DA for the sake of hating DA. But You can see something in the future just seeing this!

Just thought I would share that with you guys.

Post replies:

2 decades ago (07.06.2002 12:03)
Reply by: chichigirl46
/Doreen: these Doctors today can really get one down, I have had a blood clot in my left leg for the last three months, and they can´t find it :-( So treat it with all kinds of depressing prescritions that add to my already depression that I have been dealing with, and now a new Doctor yesterday comes in and its back to square one, go get a chest ex-ray lol, lab work lol and now going to check for kidney and liver.......... and my whole problem is the valves in my return flow don´t close and have had this for the last 15 years and no cure for it........... Some one needs to skin my leg lol lol then all will be better :-)
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 12:06)
I also noticed our guest level here has gone up quite a bit everyday :-) Is that due to the DA problem too?
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 12:39)
Reply by: Elwin
I think they just heard you hung out here, Chichi, and they´re looking for a leader...
{:p
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 03:27)
Reply by: Doreen
or they are after Mr. Jingle Bells hat...
Chichigirl take care a blood clot in the leg is "very" dangerous and needs to be watched carefully, it can shoot to your heart or lungs! Dr´s are only human, you know you body better then them, go get a "few" opinions on it, they need to dissolve it but have to watch that carefully...

Take care

/me pulls a bell off of Elwins hat... hehe =)
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 03:30)
and if the meds getcha moody & hobby hubby needs a break come beat up on Elwin and Carebear they don´t mind... hehe =)

or meeee =)
I can take it...
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 04:57)
Reply by: BruB
Elwin like any type of torture i´m sure Happy
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 09:45)
Reply by: craeonics
Listen to Doreen, if that thing travels your veins up to your heart, brains or longs, it´s bye bye Chichi.

But... nothing to get depressed over. Just stomp the old hob (or Elwin) and you´ll feel better in no time!

/me looks to the right... Whoa, seventy guests!
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 03:56)
lol lol @ / Elwin : leader yeah right, now were´s the peace pipe :-) and my sangria :-)

/Doreen: I was standing outside and this stray dog came along and started to lift his lef up, thought my leg was a tree stump lol I´ll take care, thanks :-)

Me not going any where yet /craeonics: some sites my get boring with out my big mouth lol
2 decades ago (07.06.2002 04:13)
Reply by: Elwin
Coming soon to a theatre near you:

Chichigirl46 IS:

"Attila the HUNny"

See Attila the HUNnie as she leads her hordes of Deviant exiles across the wastelands of Skindom, cutting a path of destruction and terror on her way to creating the Empire of "IDNSFA!" (I Don´t Take No Sh-t From Anyone!)

}:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:| }:|

/chichigirl46:

coming soon!

(This picture has not yet been rated)

{:p
2 decades ago (08.06.2002 01:55)
hehe Elwin
yessss take care chichigirl =)
2 decades ago (08.06.2002 07:05)
Reply by: grimspoon
I´m here... lurkin, another IDNSFA! lol

Chichi, you need to let ya hair down. You got to dance girl, boogie all night .. that sort of thing is the best medicine.. Yeah!
2 decades ago (08.06.2002 10:00)
/Elwin: lol lol lol thats friggin funny....... lol lol /hobnobber: and I split a gut all evening........ but hey, I´m not that old, couldn´t it have been a motor cycle than a horse with saddle sores he hee....... I´m still laughing, I´m laughing so hard I can´t even think of anything to add lol..... only the sound of the " Lone Ranger is runing through my head with the trumpet sound lol dang you got me on this one, too funny!

/grimspoon: you say dancing....... you carry this leg around and go dancing lol I was just about ready to skin some bark on my leg lol

Me has to go take care of my Mom this weekend, even with my leg and all, but I´ll be laughing the entire time, and I´ll remember those words /Elwin: IDTNSFA lol lol
2 decades ago (08.06.2002 10:04)
Here´s one for ya :-)

Stan was tired from fishing all morning, so he went in for a nap. His wife Joyce, took the boat out onto the lake and sat in it reading a book. After about half an hour, the sheriff pulled along side in his motor boat. Ma´am, he said, I´m sorry but you´re in a restricted fishing area. But I´m not fishing, Joyce objected. I´m just reading my book. Maybe, but you have all the equipment, said the sheriff. I´m going to have to write you a ticket.... fine, said Joyce, but I´ll be charging you with sexual assault..... WHAT? snapped the outrage Sheriff, I haven´t even touched you!!! True, replied Joyce, but you have all the equipment............ he hee
2 decades ago (09.06.2002 03:56)
Reply by: hobnobber
IDNSFA??? hummmmmm, but then again I knew that a loooooooong time ago.... Happy
Especially from me.. Happy Go for it, HUNnie lol
2 decades ago (23.06.2002 08:43)
Reply by: Dare
It´s a tough job, censoring what is acceptable and what is not. I´ve spoken with $jark on a few occasions, and he by no means is trying to mold deviantart.com into what he wants it to be. I also know that these individuals are warned about their practices first. If they discontinue their rip´s or offensive are, they are allowed to continue as a member, else, hasta la vista, baby...
1 2 3