The New Site Look !

~TripleDuce~ / 1 decade ago (24 December 2011 12:03)

Who Ever Made These Changes To The Site I have to Say it Really Suck's!! I Do Not Like It At All !!

The Site Back To The Way It Was!!

Post replies:

1 decade ago (05.01.2012 06:32)
Reply by: FredNunes
As a staff member, I think "suck" is a strong word but I do agree that this is not the direction we should have gone. Many visitors get bombarded with a full page ad upon visiting - this discourages any new members in my opinion. Secondly - what has happened to the visibility of featured works. For a site to rely on activity and downloads, as well as an artist getting visibility - we see now that does not happen now. When you log in - all I see is one featured work by members (was 3) and one main featured work, usually a wallpaper. Where is the featured photo and skin??
1 decade ago (05.01.2012 07:29)
Reply by: ernieleo
I agree with you Fred, I like the over all look, but it doesn´t fell as user friendly or interesting. Just needs some tweaking, kudos for all the hard work that went into it.
1 decade ago (05.01.2012 07:30)
That would be feel, not fell Amazed
1 decade ago (05.01.2012 07:31)
That would be feel, not fell Amazed
1 decade ago (06.01.2012 08:27)
Reply by: adni18
[b]@~TripleDuce~ [/b]
Your thread is offensive, if you don´t like the new look of Skinbase, you are free to not visit us any more... I am sorry, but you deserved this answer... You post the same offensive complain in chat and we didn´t say anything, but doing this twice is not very wise... sensitive

[b]@FredNunes [/b]
1. You are right about the adds, we have eliminate the most of them.
2. The 3 Features by admins were too much, most of the times we have no new skins to feature and some times we had no good wallpaper or photo to feature...that´s why we decide this solution, which will work better in the future, we still working on the script... you will see Happy

[b]@ernieleo[/b] There is no way, never happen in history, to have everybody pleased! Wink
1 decade ago (06.01.2012 10:59)
Reply by: FredNunes
I understand Nikos. I just want to point out that if you refresh you page on the main page - the feature does change to the photo featured right now. I´m sure the site will always improve with the hard work being done. That is all from me.

All the best! Happy
1 decade ago (06.01.2012 11:55)
[b]@ Fred[/b]
Thanks Happy
1 decade ago (06.01.2012 02:53)
[b]@Nikos[/b]True enough....nor should you....never said I was displeased, just sharing my own observation....
1 decade ago (06.01.2012 06:13)
[b]@ ernieleo[/b]
I understand, no problem Happy
1 decade ago (02.02.2012 06:24)
Reply by: jazzilady
After getting rid of the add that was so intrusive, the site is really nice! I love it, it´s new and fresh with lots of great features. Everything is working great! Booming love
1 decade ago (05.02.2012 05:30)
Reply by: sed
I only have one thing to say.................... (as it should be)
PICTURES ARE GETTING SMALLER
1 decade ago (05.02.2012 05:31)
Reply by: sed
AND NEWEST to oldest on forum would be better --- I care about the NEWEST posts