Advanced SystemCare

mickeblue / 1 decade ago (09 December 2009 09:04)

Very useful little app for keeping your registry tidy and clearing the junk out of your pc. I was staggered that it found rubbish left over from months back that another application had supposedly cleaned. Well worth checking out....

Free and Pro versions ~ http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html?Str=download
Cool

Post replies:

1 decade ago (09.12.2009 05:04)
Reply by: sed
I will let ya know Mick Cool Cool
1 decade ago (09.12.2009 10:54)
Reply by: killua
Cool
1 decade ago (10.12.2009 02:56)
Works good .... 4 cleaners in one package and automatically will set a backup point for you [if you want] Click on "problems found" and you will see all the junk you still have hidden in there!! Mickeblue ALWAYS finds the GOOD ones!! He has been "finding" things for me for years!! Cool Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation
1 decade ago (10.12.2009 10:51)
Reply by: jazzilady
CCleaner is another free one. It works well too. Booming love
1 decade ago (10.12.2009 11:35)
Cookie cleaner [CC] is just that.... and it works well as well... ANYONE using either of these --> REMEMBER to write down your addresses in your ADDRESS bar or add them to favorites cuz these two apps ERASE all your history -- I forget everytime I clean thus I forget the address for this or that! [As in my address for the ADMINISTRATION page here]! DUH!! Amazed
1 decade ago (10.12.2009 11:36)
I just ran it on this laptop and it took off 311MB of junk!! Grin
1 decade ago (13.12.2009 12:47)
Reply by: teddybearcholla
These are 2 great apps, been using them for a couple of years now!!! Also "Malwarebytes´ Anti-Malware" is another one that is very good. [LINK] Cool
1 decade ago (24.12.2009 01:46)
Reply by: mickeblue
I agree Teddy, if you have "Malwarebytes´ Anti-Malware" and ASC on your machine you´ve got the darned thing under control Cool
1 decade ago (24.12.2009 01:46)
Any chance of an Irish flag around here?

[IMG][LINK][/IMG]

We might have built the feckin´ place, but surely we´re entitled to a bit of autonamy?
1 decade ago (05.01.2010 02:42)
Reply by: stramp
I use them both and no probs, Also try Smart Defrag an excellant defragerr from the same company. Once you run it and optimize your system It SMOKES. Quicker than all get out too! Running
1 decade ago (17.02.2010 10:47)
Reply by: watson
This utility offers a one-stop-shop for cleaning and maintaining your computer for better overall system performance. The interface is very simple, featuring only a few buttons, which makes it easy to get down to cleaning immediately (in fact, it automatically runs on start-up) and doesn´t confuse you with multiple steps.The Maintain Windows section focuses on four areas of maintenance [url=[LINK]]ccna certification[/url], Registry cleaning, a privacy sweep, and deletion of junk files. The Diagnose System button provides system optimization tools, detects spyware, defragments your disk, and scans for hijacked Windows settings. In our tests the scan and clean for each of these areas took less than 10 minutes to complete. In many of these scans, it is difficult to tell what exactly is being accomplished by some of the tools, but we were able to test against other trusted apps, which confirmed Advanced SystemCare´s efficacy in those areas.
1 decade ago (17.02.2010 11:05)
Hmmm... would that be Dr Watson? LOL
1 decade ago (18.02.2010 04:36)
Reply by: etype2
Very good useful link. I will look at it. I use CC cleaner to. That little utility leads you to another one where you can 100% remove any file so it doses not linger. The claim made for it is a cyber detective could not find the file if you deleted it with this utility, in addition it takes all the lingering stuff out your registry.

Happy
1 decade ago (18.02.2010 05:31)
Reply by: jazzilady
I just tried this! Wow, I had almost 800 registry entries that were no good! Congratulation
1 decade ago (19.02.2010 12:53)
Reply by: etype2
Seems to work very well, however my main system defense blocked an attempted registry change during the System diagnose. Happy
1 2