Advanced SystemCare

mickeblue / 1 decade ago (09 December 2009 09:04)

Very useful little app for keeping your registry tidy and clearing the junk out of your pc. I was staggered that it found rubbish left over from months back that another application had supposedly cleaned. Well worth checking out....

Free and Pro versions ~ http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html?Str=download
Cool

Post replies:

1 decade ago (19.02.2010 02:55)
Reply by: mickeblue
That seems to happen Marshall. I guess it would be best to go offline, and close down other security applications when running ASC. I had one hiccup with it when I had Sysmetrix set up to load on boot, but since I changed that it´s been as sweet as a nut.
1 decade ago (31.05.2010 06:10)
Reply by: sed
I just bought a new PC so I get 6mos of Norton and it came with Webroot..... My other 2 PCs are cleaned with this program. And I cant believe if you dont dwnload this great program.... Im not working today and I have my laptop at home ..... Sounds like a good time for a clean.... I freed up 222megs in junk files alone.. It found 22 probs and fixed them in Registry as well as 2 other cleans that come automatic.. My laptop is flying right now and Im not done!!! clap clap
1 2