Stealing fom SkinBase

Aaron-Nora / 1 decade ago (22 June 2006 08:13)

A member of SkinBase http://www.skinbase.org/profile.php?uname=Media-Play.org is taking skins from here to make his/her own site. http://www.media-play.org/download/index.php?subcat=72&ENGINEsessID=e41b5279a597bdf7f855bbb8e54ea7fe As I didn't give him/her permission to post my skins in his/her site, I assume the rest of skinners also didn't, so if you visit the site you'll probably find some of your work there.
This behavior rest visits to SkinBase so I think the management ought to consider it a robbery.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (23.06.2006 01:03)
Reply by: MountainHawk
On jessica´s site click on gallery page...it is now off the front page. They must rotate images or something....(my eyes....my eyes).....things I do for you guys! Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 02:08)
Reply by: Aaron-Nora
Forget about PS, PSP, Corel, etc. This is the tool we need [LINK] LOL LOL
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 02:43)
LMAO Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy lol lol lol lol Damned good chainsaws too! I own one...metre and a half long bar! Congratulation
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 08:52)
Reply by: kchristine
At the request of gRAVE, Media-Play has been exiled. I don´t know if this will help get your images removed, but it might.
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 10:15)
Reply by: Aaron-Nora
I think it is the correct decision. Please give thanks to gRAVE. What a pity, I´d prefer the chainsaw... maybe next time Iain. LOL LOL LOL
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 10:25)
Reply by:
I am amazed. What´s happening around here? Sad
1 decade ago (23.06.2006 10:34)
I am pleased thus far we have avoided bloodshed Aaron! Cool Cool Cool .....it is the way of it it seems Artur! :p
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 12:13)
Reply by:
I am happy about the decision, what i am amazed if the proliferation of rippers around here. I´m glad that someone like Aaron noticed that. I confess that probably I have some of my phtographs ripped by someone...but until discover them, I am in total ignorance. Happy Photographer
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 02:55)
Reply by: Butch123
Sally..you really have nothing to apologize for. For some reason today this seems to be happening in a lot of different ways. I seen people take other peoples work, say thank you to whoever, and call it a mode. I have seen some of my own work put up on pirate boards when they are absolutely free...go figure ! I dont know maybe just all in all people are looking to gain fame at other peoples expense.I really dont understand all this.... Happy
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 04:56)
Precisely Butch...it is a pointless exercise and in the long run they only degrade themselves for a little short term fame. Self defeating behaviour in its opitamy! Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 06:48)
Reply by: kchristine
I will thank gRAVE for all of you. I think, personally, the ripping is envy. They don´t know how to do what you all do so well and don´t want to learn how. Ripping comes easy. The longer they go, the easier it becomes. But, they all make mistakes and end up getting caught. Maybe Iain and Aaron can form a committee and go knock at their doors. Booming love
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 08:23)
I am permanently retired from the business of standovers nowadays Sally....I enjoy my freedom too damned much! There are more intelligent ways to skin a cat if you will excuse the pun and no ill intent meant toward your fine feline! Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink Booming love
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 12:02)
They have a second page here....mediaplay which takes you to a site under construction called mediaplay.de...exact same livery. Cool Cool Cool Photographer Photographer Magician
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 02:02)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Sure removed him from friends list Angry Angry What a waste of time, I had been recommending his site to Germans and sending pms and stuff in several languages.

He violates Warner Brothers TOS, too, the way it looks to me. And they might not be hesitatant to take more actions than friendly private people if they catch on.

MEDIAPLAY DU MACHST DICH EXTREM STRAFBAR und kannst von Glück sagen, wenn Dich einige Leute nicht verklagen. Mit Dir habe ich ziemliche Zeit verschwendet. Was glaubst Du eigentlich, frage ich mich?
1 decade ago (24.06.2006 04:33)
On ya Toby!! Keep the Base free of ratbags! lol lol lol lol :p :p :p
1 2 3 4 5