First Name Basis

FredNunes / 1 decade ago (13 October 2010 04:39)

Hello everyone. I'd like to get to know everyone here a bit better. I do know many of you but there are a few new members here since I have re-joined.

I'll start with me... my name is exactly as my screen name reads, I live in Massachusetts in a town called West Wareham. Its called the gateway to the Cape.

So please - feel free to tell me your first name and any other info you'd care to share. Thanks and happy creating and shooting! Photographer Wink

Post replies:

1 decade ago (14.11.2010 05:29)
Reply by: FredNunes
Nice to see you here too! Happy
1 decade ago (23.11.2010 01:35)
Reply by: navigatsio
I´m Rick and I live down south (US). Retired Georgia State Patrol now working my way through a second career, I just love skinning! Can´t you tell?!??! :-)
1 decade ago (02.11.2010 03:04)
Reply by: digitalpix4all
Hi Fred, I´m Ed and I live in Woodbury, MN on IS94 about 6 miles west of the Wisconsin border. My wife, Bonnie, is an administrator for the Center For Mission at the Archdiocese of St Paul Minneapolis and I´m a house husband. O| Photographer Photographer
1 decade ago (02.11.2010 03:43)
Sounds great Ed... thanks and nice to meet you and interact with you here! Happy
1 decade ago (04.11.2010 05:56)
Reply by: Richard Mohler
Richard
1 decade ago (04.11.2010 10:19)
Sam or Charlie... maybe.. but never had you for a Richard. Happy
1 decade ago (14.10.2010 02:57)
Reply by: jazzilady
Oh Seddy! Break my heart why don´t you? lol You´ll always be Seddy to me! Anyway, for all who don´t know, my name is Renee´, I´m from Port Angeles, Washington. I can wave to the Canadians! I´m one of the Admins here, along with some other great people. I´ve seen some great changes with new names and people showing their wonderful works! Proud to be a Skinbaser! Booming love Booming love
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 10:46)
Great info guys... nice to meet and see you all here! Happy
1 decade ago (14.10.2010 12:46)
Reply by: MountainHawk
And I am an Iain....lol Cool Congratulation
1 decade ago (14.10.2010 02:27)
Reply by: sed
Just try not to call me Seddy... Liam, Wm, Sed, OK, ....... Im just asking for trouble, Aint I?? Grin
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 09:03)
Reply by: jim373
Hi Fred, I am he who left and then returned, and left again, and returned again, and so on.....
You get the general idea... My name is Jim and this was I think the second site I joined (after deviantart), way back around 2002 or so.
I live in a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania called Willow Grove (there used to be many willow trees here) and I am the Operations Manager of a
Records Storage and Management company called Delaware Valley Archives.
Pleased to meet ya! Grin prosit
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 08:08)
Reply by: Yrgal
Hi Chrissy! Congrats on the first forum post! Cool Some really great names there, no doubt! Congratulation
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 08:23)
Reply by: Sommerwind
My name is Antje, and I live in a beautiful little town not far from Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Smile Booming love
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 04:48)
Reply by: Yrgal
Great idea, Fred! Congratulation

I am Jan btw! Running
1 decade ago (13.10.2010 05:58)
Reply by:
Well, I think you might know my name already Fred, but just in case you don´t, and for others here that are unsure, my name is Chrissy and I live in Wales, UK (the home of Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Catherine Zeta Jones, Jonathan Pryce, Timothy Dalton, Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins, Desmond Llewelyn ([i]"Q" in James Bond!![/i]) to name but a few stars that you all may be familiar with and, just as a little extra tidbit.... Tom Cruise´s great, great grandfather was born in Flint, which is about four miles from where I live :-) clap clap clap
1 2 3