Uploads Manager

mikelly / 1 decade ago (04 April 2009 06:05)

You can Update all of your work that was lost in the Uploads Manager,It takes a little time but it works!

Post replies:

1 decade ago (06.04.2009 07:09)
Reply by: netwolf56
To all the good folks at Skinbase: I had a wonderful time here and learned a lot, however this is unforgivable to me, so I will be moving on. I do not blame anyone...i work on computers and relaize things happen. I wish Skinbase all the best. Dav
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 08:52)
Reply by: kchristine
Cya. For all the members hanging tough, thank you very much. You guys are the best! Booming love
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 09:46)
Reply by: Sommerwind
How sad, that a member who has given the site so much is worth nothing more than a cya. Sad
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 10:24)
Reply by: adni18
Please, we have a difficult situation all ready, we don´t need more drama...

Skinbase will go on, with or without some members, it is up to them to decide.
The only sure thing is, that Skinbase loves and respect ALL OF YOU Skinbasers! Congratulation
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 10:27)
Reply by: kchristine
I think you misunderstand sommer. No disrepect for Dav was intended. But, there isn´t much more that I can say. People come, people go. Some come back, some don´t. We miss most of those that have left and welcome back most of those that once again join us.

The topic of this forum is about the upload manager and how it can be beneficial to re-uploading your work. Why don´t we concentrate on that?
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 10:39)
Reply by: Sommerwind
Nikos, I have learned my lessons! Wink

kchristine, you wrote that there isn´t much more to say.
Exactly that I find very sad.

This will be all from me, no drama. I only posted my opinion here.
Sorry for being completely off topic!
1 decade ago (06.04.2009 11:32)
Thank you Antje! Happy
1 decade ago (07.04.2009 12:49)
Reply by: jim373
Mine don´t work... no image at all... Sad
1 decade ago (07.04.2009 08:07)
You should update-re-upload the images Jim,
they have been lost among all the other images that have been uploaded in Skinbase in the last 3 years! Sad
1 decade ago (08.04.2009 02:23)
Reply by: etype2
I noticed that when my random uploads that appear under submitted artwork, they are all there from day 1, (year 2000) I checked Sally´s random uploads and they are all there as well! So if the scripts can be retrieved, backed up, from random uploads, might be a fix.
1 decade ago (08.04.2009 04:05)
Dear Marshall, ONLY the last 3 years uploaded works have been disappear, ALL the rest are still here in Skinbase Wink
1 decade ago (09.04.2009 02:50)
Reply by: Frankief
Mine only shows 14 of 351 submissions!
1 decade ago (09.04.2009 02:57)
Reply by:
Doesn´t this site have any firewalls up to protect against such attacks? I do understand the frustration that artists feel with this event that took place. 14 of 351 submissions... that is a lot of hard work gone to waste. In my case, Losing all the work I posted (as I have since I joined here after the time frame of this data loss). However, I am focusing on the positive here and that is why I choose to stay. I am going to start putting some of my oldest but favorite images of mine for people that were not around at the original time of posting. I will include "re-submission" in the title so there is no confusion.

But I hope this does not happen again. Really.
1 decade ago (11.04.2009 09:26)
Reply by: sed
I have all my works still here ya just cant zoom them all.. But my new uploads are zoomable but I click on my old ones and they are still downloadable... Goofy Grin
1 decade ago (13.04.2009 03:16)
Reply by: ernieleo
People have lost their jobs.....homes....live savings.....and a huge amount of people live in countries where poverty and death are all too common.....Skinbase members lost some postings.....not to minimize anybodies hard work or feelings of frustration.....but, it does not seem to be to be a big deal to me....if Microsoft and the Feds can´t keep hackers out...how the hell do small sites like Skinbase have a chance....my hats off to the Skinbase community.....wonderfull bunch of people Congratulation Congratulation
1 2 3 4