I cant aply any skins that i downloaded

xXMoonSpellXx / 1 decade ago (29 February 2008 10:33)

Hi i'm new and i don't no how to aply the skins that i download.
I opone them with winrar then aperas lots of files and theres no install how can i use the sins?
I read the post some say that i need logon studio but that only works with Logon screen
What program shloud i use to aply skins to windows xp?
Helpme pls

Post replies:

1 decade ago (29.02.2008 11:54)
Reply by: Butch123
Hi what do you want to aply ?..Tell me what and i will tell you how... Happy
1 decade ago (01.03.2008 12:42)
Reply by: xXMoonSpellXx
i Want to use Intrepid For skin but can´t install it
1 decade ago (01.03.2008 03:48)
Reply by: ernieleo
Do you have WindowBlinds software.....if so....open the zip file and click on Intrepid.wba to install it.....open WindowBlinds configuration to apply the skin Happy
1 decade ago (01.03.2008 03:58)
Reply by: ernieleo
Do you have WindowBlinds software.....if so....open the zip file and click on Intrepid.wba to install it.....open WindowBlinds configuration to apply the skin Happy
1 decade ago (01.03.2008 08:16)
Reply by: Butch123
you need WindowBlinds to instal it
Happy
1 decade ago (01.03.2008 09:20)
Reply by: contractartist
What catigory was the skin in? you need the apropriate program to use the skin. remember that there is a difference in logons too. logonXP is for the windows XP version of the program, and logonstudioVista is as you might guess for Vista. It should say right beside the skins TITLE what program it was made for. Some programs are free, others are not! But the skin is not the program, and can´t be used stand-alone. I hope this helps a little!
1 decade ago (18.03.2008 10:37)
Reply by: nillens
I trie to apply "azenis2" but there seems to be no wba file in the zip.. i have windowblinds, please someone help.
Were do i need to put the skin??
1 decade ago (18.03.2008 02:26)
if it was a .zip ......try to rename .zip to .wba then if you had windowblinds installed it will reconize .wba as a skin and auto install when double clicked, now it should be in the available skin list.....oh and I do believe windowsblinds is for windows XP, not linux. Oh and be sure this skin came from the (windowblinds) catigory, and not the (msstyle) area. verify before you continue! the catigory will be visible right beside the skins title.in the download section of skinbase......
1 decade ago (18.03.2008 02:34)
Title: Azenis 2 VS For msstyles Skins (Featured on 04-03-2008) as you can see this is a msstyle skin...to use it in winxp you need to get the uxtheme patcher [LINK]

make sure you read the directions,.... backup your important files before you begin.....you might not mess anything up but just to be safe you should always backup before tring somethin new like this......now you should be able to aply msstyles from the display properties, apearance, tab.......remember this is for mssyles.....windowblinds might auto apply msstyles ask someone if you can I haven´t used them in some time....
1 decade ago (12.04.2008 12:35)
Reply by: sega4u16
hey can u tel me how to install
1 decade ago (12.04.2008 06:26)
Reply by: mickeblue
Again it´s a question of what OS version you are using, and what SP´s are involved. Best bet is to get Neowin´s v5 multipatcher, follow the instructions in dreamz first posting and you should be ok ~ [LINK]
1 decade ago (19.11.2008 11:59)
Reply by: janebush08
mickeblue is right...

[LINK]