WikFonts Pre-release

Scarebear / 1 decade ago (05 February 2008 02:15)

The creators of WikMail—skinnable e-mail client—have released WikFonts through several officially endorsed affiliate web sites. One of which happens to be mine Happy

WikFonts is a font utility that allows you to view fonts installed in your Fonts directory and fonts not installed in your Fonts directory. You can also use the program to install and/or remove fonts. But the coolest feature is the ability to make non-installed fonts available to other applications without the need for them to be installed in the Fonts directory.

WikFonts is free for registered users of WikMail without limitation. Non-registered WikMail users see a nag screen when the program starts up and an advertising line in the bottom of the program window. Non-WikMail users, I don't have a clue. Probably the same as non-registered users Wink Get the full story and download link from the link below.

http://www.wikskins.com/article.php?NewsID=55

By the way, if you've been around the skinning scene for a while, think BoxFonts. Same developer Wink

Post replies:

1 decade ago (06.02.2008 01:18)
Reply by: wary109
It´s nice to know*-*
1 decade ago (06.02.2008 10:43)
Reply by: Scarebear
If you´ve ever made a WindowBlinds skin for Windowblinds (pre-version 5) then you probably have everything you need to make your own skins for WikFonts, WikMail and WikCoffer too. I know there´s a few older skinners here Wink
1 decade ago (07.02.2008 11:44)
Reply by: sed
Chking it out..... Good to see ya S-Bear!! Cool clap clap