Request for adding 8Start, a skinnable (free) launcher.

Valderee / 1 decade ago (29 July 2006 01:49)

I have several skins for this neat desktop launcher which I've been uploading direct
to the authors site. There are currently about 15 - 22 skins there already, and as the program is being updated on a regular basis, I thought it might be a good addition to Skinbase.

Author has no objection to skins for his app. being uploaded here.
Author: Andy Goh

If an app. is'nt listed here, is there any other way I can upload skins for this
program? i.e: a Miscellaneous section?

Regards, Valderee.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (30.07.2006 05:09)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
OK, thanks. Looks interesting. I created a new section under desktop shell for now. Might be rechanneled to a subcategory of productivity or something a bit later, but those sections are so big already. The descrip and link I entered will show up after the first skins are uploaded. Look forward to that, danke schön. I will send a pm and mail to notify you. Running
1 decade ago (30.07.2006 05:51)
Reply by: mickeblue
looks like a nice little application.
1 decade ago (31.07.2006 10:02)
Wow tx for adding the first skin. Looks like a popular and functional one. The buffet is opened now Happy
1 decade ago (31.07.2006 11:59)
Reply by: Valderee
Cheers guys. Yes it´s a great little launcher... 3 clicks and you can open anything, anywhere!

My thanks. Just made my first skin uploads, but I see Andy Goh beat me to it Happy

Valderee.
1 decade ago (01.08.2006 12:47)
Happy Wow the plot thickens. Hey, and thanks for fixing zoom and download buttons on that nice looking indulgence and chocolate skin. Stay tuned, theres more coming our way, folks. Muchas gracias, Valderee and Andy Congratulation
1 decade ago (01.08.2006 11:59)
Reply by: 8start
Thanks all for giving 8start a nice skin, so many skin expert here so I will focus on the improvement of 8start Launcher.

The next version of 8start is already in progress smoothly, will give you guys a little surprise soon...

Smile
1 decade ago (02.08.2006 12:15)
Magician Magician Coffee Cool