i´m stupid so help me!!!

orphanedhanyou / 1 decade ago (03 July 2006 11:49)

um....
how do i get the skins i downloaded to work?
they're there on my desktop in a compressed file and it won't become part of my windows media player skins!!!!
i'm very lost and new to this so please help!!!

Post replies:

1 decade ago (03.07.2006 12:01)
Reply by: mickeblue
Well assuming you have downloaded a WMP skin ( I´m not being funny... you would be surprised ) unzip it and place it into ~ C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins. ( or whatever drive you have your program files under ). You can try unzipping it directly into the skins folder, but from experience I tend to zip to MyDocs and transfer it from there ( that way if the file contains a load of image files and readme stuff you don´t have to clog up the skins folder with that as well but can just move the wmz, and delete the rest).

Then open WMP, go to access application menus ( the small downward facing triangle on the top right )\view\skin chooser and highlight the skin you want to use, then click "apply skin".

lol
1 decade ago (03.07.2006 12:29)
Reply by: MountainHawk
Well done mick!!!! Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool lol lol lol lol
1 decade ago (03.07.2006 01:23)
Reply by: mickeblue
Thank you Iain... try to help if I can. lol
1 decade ago (05.07.2006 07:49)
Reply by: iloveu
I BET U R NOT STUPID, AND OFCORE NO BODY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY THEM SELVES AS A STUPID PERSON
1 decade ago (11.07.2006 04:11)
Reply by: Captain America
I got a box of chocolates...