Broken Links

april105 / 1 decade ago (18 January 2006 12:42)

I am very dissapointed in the web site,every wallpaper I really like,the link is broken.
Can Someone please fix them. The ones I can remember are: country 04,pond 06,and a lot of others in the landscape index.

Thank You,
April

Post replies:

1 decade ago (18.01.2006 12:57)
Reply by: kchristine
April, you can download these if you click on the zoom option (the magnifying glass).
1 decade ago (18.01.2006 05:32)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Right. And always test whether zoom window appearing has a clickable enlarge button if u click around in the lower right corner of the full size image. Some have their biggest size in the download button, often as a zip. In wall + photo section, there are several possible ways of finding and sharing biggest sizes.

And please DO report if a SKIN section does not have a working download button. IE6 sometimes works better than firefox for me in the skin section, again, the unzipping can be another topic we have help links for if needed.

Looking at from the other end - how to keep all zoom + download buttons active if you are the artist: Best way is to do it clean from start. Adding a zoom back u killed by updating preview etc. is another topic. Both can be explained further if necessary, but in the wall section and photo, for download just follow kchristine´s tip. If u then STILL have a question, dont be shy to ask.