Free and Easy Way to Support Skinbase

MaryQualls / 1 decade ago (10 January 2006 07:39)

Whenever you are browsing/uploading/chatting here at DaBase, take a few moments to click on the SUPPORT tab at the top of the Home Page. Skinbase will receive a bit of advertising revenue each time you click on one of the banners that will appear there.

Personally, I try to click on at least 10 banners per day, but even one click will help the greatest wallpaper site on the Net...and you don't even have to be a Member to do this. Wink

Cheers!
Mary

Post replies:

1 decade ago (11.01.2006 09:56)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Good idea!
1 decade ago (11.01.2006 10:00)
Reply by: joosttielemans
Thanks Toby, What I mean is that the administration from Skinbase could create a donation center where everyone could do a gift via a credit card (pay pal f.ex.) Happy
1 decade ago (11.01.2006 07:59)
Reply by: kchristine
Thanks from me too Adni!!! Fun
1 decade ago (11.01.2006 04:45)
Reply by: Yrgal
What we need here is a donation page and a goal in $$ to reach. That in exchange for less ads.
1 decade ago (13.01.2006 02:48)
Reply by: clwoods
I will make a point to do that!! This is a great site!! Gotta keep it going. Grin
1 decade ago (26.01.2006 03:22)
Reply by: MaryQualls
This free way for us to help skinbase gets easier all the time. I´m now trying to click on at least 15-20 per day. Only takes a few minutes to click on the SUPPORT tab at the top of the main page and then click on the banners/URLs that you see. If you have a couple of minutes more to spare, refresh the SUPPORT page and click on the new ones that pop up. Sure gives you a nice, warm feeling to know that you´ve helped this great site...and it doesn´t cost you a cent. Wink
1 decade ago (30.04.2006 05:15)
Reply by: MountainHawk
I understand what you are saying. What I disagree with is evertytime you click on those or a pop up occurs you find tracking cookies in your computer. That is, in my view not acceptable and a little rude of the sponsors to think that just because I come here they have a right to invade my computer. Tribalfusion,fastclick and target all leave tracking cookies. In other words...spyware.
1 decade ago (05.05.2006 12:22)
Reply by: nadgerry
Will do!!!!!
1 2