Extend Windows´ System Tray Clock with Style!

SkinManXP / 1 decade ago (25 October 2005 08:33)

I have been using ... After having read about Clock Tray Skins I downloaded it,
installed it and now I am using it quite happily. Being an IT systems manager I
have also tried it in Windows 95, 98, 2000 (my system has Windows XP SP2).
Very nice the feature to adjust the time via Atomic Clock Servers. You can
choose to show date, day-of-the-week, seconds, and the hour in 12 format (or not).
Also it's skin collection has a lot of nice skins to choose from. So far I have
found nothing bad about the product, having tried it in different Windows versions.

Original desscription:
Clock Tray Skins is the advanced replacement for standard Windows tray clock. See the time, seconds, day, date and system UpTime in different skins. Over 50 skins are included in the distribution.
It's also an atomic-time synchronizer and Calendar.

Screenshot: http://www.drive-software.com/shots/clock_b.gif
Download: http://www.drive-software.com/download/clocktsk.zip

Thanks!

Post replies:

1 decade ago (25.10.2005 08:35)
Reply by: SkinManXP
Sorry for double topic, I refresh page and topic go on forum, BUG!
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 10:45)
Reply by: PK
So you signed up to Skinbase just to tell us this? Looks like spam to me. Are you the author of this app btw?
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 10:53)
I the admirer of this program.

It not a spam, was necessary to begin with what that Happy
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 10:56)
Arg, its just another of these taskbar clocks that you have to pay for. 25dollar, just to make you clock skinnable! It looks ok (though with limited functionality.. 25 dollar..), but so do a lot of freeware alternatives (and what about the advanced function to update via an atomic clock... its already in your version of Windows...)

Some alternatives are (ones I can think of now):
- CustoClock
- Digital Timepiece
- ByteClock

Digital Timepiece is especially nice. It has some interesting functions. The website is located on [LINK]

1 decade ago (25.10.2005 10:58)
I the admirer of this program.

It not a spam, was necessary to begin with what that Happy
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 11:00)
Why I update a page, and my post repeats?
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 11:01)
In Clock Tray Skins the most beautiful skins! It is a lot of them! and show system uptime.
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 11:03)
Oh, T-clock can also do some neat stuff with your taskbar. And can actually add some useful (well, it depends on your definition of useful ofcourse ;-)) information.

I see you posted here because you would then get a free version of the program? What a crappy initiative.

update 1: In answer to your question: Do not refresh the page directly after you post something. Just open it via the link on the right.

update 2: I see you also started posting the exact same spam on skinnables [LINK]
1 decade ago (25.10.2005 11:09)
No, I have order her for a long time when yet there was no free-of-charge registration.
1 decade ago (26.10.2005 12:06)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
So many clock programs, not all bad. Shame that makes each 1 lose popularity. Used to think BeatNik was nice because of its free skin factory + customizable soundpacks. Plus a lot of skins available, and program also unlimited free. Still looking for a cuckoo clock for that, only found one for a pay program. Also with objectdock or virtual dt, even free versions, a lot you can do about your clock. Some add sysmetrix in the background (autohide) with more sys functions, all available free. OhWell microsoft free world clock ok, screensaver clocks - many, swiss moon active applets - all free, gee. Do I have as much time as clocks? Nice to call each one up separately evvy 1ce and a while, depending on the occasion. Synching atom best with free TanGoo program for me, plus normal windows settings, what the heck
1 decade ago (01.11.2005 06:37)
Reply by: mickeblue
Taxifunk´s got the right idea? LOL
Hell if I want to know the time ( other than if it´s night or day ) I still look at the round thing with hands hanging on my wall Cool
1 decade ago (10.11.2005 12:32)
New version Clock Tray Skins 2.5

Display time zone and more skins, nice Happy

Screenshot: [LINK]

info: [LINK]
1 decade ago (10.11.2005 05:35)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Admitted, blue skins look kinda nice. Like clocks, our life seems to move in circles incl. this thread. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to reflect on solutions. mickeblue even has a height 12 personal icon now, look at that. Personally is another way to approach this - active members like you can make your own things like that, can´t you? That might be another thing some time - displaying your own clocks (we have some sections for that already, under productivity, beatnik, ...). But add usage terms so we know how to use and not to abuse em. My bio time says bye have a nice day :jack
1 decade ago (19.11.2005 10:22)
New Release desktop clock for tray "Clock Tray Skins"

Whats New ?

- Over 90 skins.
- Bugfix with Time Zone.

Download: [LINK]

Thanks.
1 decade ago (29.05.2006 09:35)
Clock Tray Skins >It is renamed > Atomic Alarm Clock

info: