Picture not displaying in news

islamabadi2k / 1 decade ago (05 August 2005 03:01)

I am using phpNewsManager everything is working fine uploading pictures deletign picture but when i add picture to any news its not working not displaying picture.please anyone help me any one tell me whats problem.

Thanks in Advance

Post replies:

1 decade ago (05.08.2005 05:52)
Reply by: adni18
How you are adding pictures? You need to add a link of your picture.
1 decade ago (09.08.2005 09:03)
Reply by: islamabadi2k
Will you please guide me how to add link og picture ? i dont know about it yet .I install it and its working properly but the only problem is picture is uploading but not displaying when i view the news.

Content > News > Add Picture then from pop window i add new picture and after that i dont know what to do i am trying to add picture by clicking on picture but . . . fail. Will you please Guide mein how to link a picture and from where .

Thanx in advance
1 decade ago (09.08.2005 09:08)
Will you please guide me how to add link og picture ? i dont know about it yet .I install it and its working properly but the only problem is picture is uploading but not displaying when i view the news.

Content > News > Add Picture then from pop window i add new picture and after that i dont know what to do i am trying to add picture by clicking on picture but . . . fail. Will you please Guide mein how to link a picture and from where .

Thanx in advance
1 decade ago (09.08.2005 09:16)

Thanx in advance