Temple(V1) by Sephirotess:
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- 6 shapes,
- colors, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
Wallpaper foggy sunrise. Original author unknown. [LINK]
Section Bars (fits the size of your screen):
- Bottom: bar for the bottom of the screen,
- Combi: top & bottom bars,
- Top: bar for the top of the screen.
- Bookmarks: 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: simple calendar. Use the orbs to see previous or next months,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: full date (local language), time & uptime,
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 5 days. Icons by HipHopium :-).
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD & indicates the free space. Mouse over for more information,
- Recycle Bin: shows number of files.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage (or bar) increase sound & right click decrease sound.
- Battery: shows battery level,
- CPU: CPU usage,
- Processes: number of open processes,
- RAM: shows free RAM. Mouse over for more information,
- SWAP: shows free SWAP. Mouse over for more information.