Kat(V1) by Sephirotess: from Devil may cry
Kat(V1): not a theme for DMC :-)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian
- 8 shapes,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
Wallpaper Kat (devil may cry). Author Mulder (or just the uploader)
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: time, uptime, day of year & full date (local language),
- Weather: weather information (from Weather.com) for 5 days.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name (mouse over letter). It indicates the size of the disk, used/free space (percentages for free space),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar (or percentages) jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound & right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver), source & power status,
- CPU: usage, current temperature, current speed & system Bus (works with Coretemp),
- GPU: GPU usage, speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltip. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Process: number of open processes & 3 top processes (CPU, RAM & total disk usage),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (percentages for free RAM),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (percentages for free SWAP).