Viking(V1) by Sephirotess: skins with shape meters bars
Viking(V1): personal Viking theme :-)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian
- 9 shapes for the bars,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
Wallpaper Viking goes to war. Original author unknown. Link: [LINK]
- Bookmarks: 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: simple calendar with events. Use the arrow to see previous or next months. Use the month panel in the config folder to change the events,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds (4). Click on the title to change the feeds,
- Folders: user folder, documents, download, musics, pictures, videos...
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Rain: Rainmeter manager, Rainmeter user folder, refresh all skins (on the desktop), refresh all skins and Rainmeter user folder, tray menu, Rainmeter information, toggler and close Rainmeter,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: current time, uptime and day of year,
- Weather: weather information (from Weather.com) for 5 days.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk, used/free space (GB, percentages and bars). It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing, cumulative readings and writings, by session. The activity is also indicated via little dots and histograms,
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound & right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver), source & power status,
- CPU: up to 16 cores. Shows usage, current temperature, current speed & system Bus (works with Coretemp),
- GPU: GPU usage, speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltip. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Infos: user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...), OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,
- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,
- Process: number of open processes & 5 top processes (CPU, RAM & total disk usage),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (GB, percentages & bars),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (GB, percentages & bars),
- System: timers. You can automatically restart or shutdown Windows after 15 minutes, 30, 45, 1 hour, 1 h 30.
Comment by: AIMZ