Alexandra(V1) by Sephirotess: Alexandra Shepard
Alexandra(V1): not a theme for Mass Effect (BioWare Montréal), just inspiration by a nice wall :-)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
Wallpaper Alexandra Shepard by Eddy Shinjuku. Link:
- Calendar: calendar with full date (local language) & events. Use the arrow to see previous or next months. Use the month panel in the config folder to change the events,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time : time & Uptime.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used & free space (GB and percentages). It shows number of reading / writings by second. It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading / writing and cumulative readings and writings, by session,
- Recycle Bin + Battery: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. Shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver), source & power status.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to modify the position of the track,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound & right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- CPU: shows number of cores, CPU used, current temperature & hottest temperature of all cores. Current speed, max speed and voltage. Works with Coretemp,
- GPU: GPU usage, speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltip. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Process: number of open processes & 5 top processes with CPU, RAM and total disk usage (readings & writtings),
- RAM + SWAP: shows total/used/free RAM/SWAP (GB & percentages).