Impact(V1) by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
Impact(V1): skins with nice bars ;-)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- 5 appearances for the bars
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
I do not provide the wallpaper because it does not belong to me. Original author unknown. Link: [LINK]
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Time : full date (local language), time & Uptime. Bar works with seconds.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used & free space (GB and percentages),
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Click on the bar to modify the position of the track,
- Volume: left click on the percentage (or bar) increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level and option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver),
- CPU: CPU used & temperature (with Coretemp),
- GPU: GPU usage. It shows GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltiptext. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Process: number of open processes. 5 top processes (CPU, RAM & PageFile),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (GB and percentages),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (GB and percentages),