Calme by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
Calme: with Shape Meter (for skins background, orbs & controls for the player)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the config panel to change settings, install the wallpaper...
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: week calendar with year, weekday and month (local language),
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...). Click on the little orbs to navigate between the docks,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Click on the little orbs to navigate between notes,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Time: current time and Uptime.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go and percentages), as well as the free space. It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. Limit fixed at 250 files. Use the config panel to change the limit.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Click on the cover album to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward),
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Click on the volume text for a mute option. The skin shows the current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level,
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current and total CPU speed. It shows temperature (with Coretemp), Bus speed and multiplier. It indicates too, the name of the CPU (move the mouse over for full details),
- GPU: shows GPU usage. It shows too GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltiptext. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...). The skin shows OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,
- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of open processes and the 5 top processes with AdvancedCPU,
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (Go and percentages),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (Go and percentages).