BK by Sephirotess:
BK: skins with 2 bars design :-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the wallpaper panel (config) in order to install the wallpaper.
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 8 links. Click on the little orb, in order to change links and names,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click in order to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot,
- Slideshow: the slideshow indicates the path, the name of the file, the number of picture and the total size. The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview. The next one permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The last one set current picture as wallpaper,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year and weekday) and uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. The skin shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. It shows used space (in the left) and the free space (to the right). These informations are also displayed via bars,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the year. It shows the position of the title and the total length (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next,
- Volume: this skin controls the volume under Windows. it shows volume level. You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. You can manage volume via the volume text. Left click raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute), open mixer and open the audio device configuration.
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery) and status (low, high...). The bar indicates the level of the battery,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). The bar shows the CPU usage. Move the mouse over CPU, in order to have more information about your CPU,
- Download: shows current download speed and cumulative download,
- GPU: shows GPU usage via bar and percentage. The skin indicates the GPU speed and temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- Process: shows number of current processes. The bar indicates the number of process, with a basis of 100. It's just for the decoration. The skin shows the top process, with AdvancedCPU,
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram (to the left) and free Ram (to the right). The bars show used/free Ram,
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap (to the left) and free Swap (to the right. The bars show used/free Swap,
- Upload: shows current upload speed and cumulative upload,
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...