Hexagone(V1) by Sephirotess:
Hexagone(V1): with little center animation.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the "themes panel" to change the appearance (10) of the skins. Use the "wallpaper panel" (config) in order to install the wallpaper.
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note,
- Time: shows full date, time and uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the name of the HDD and the letter. The skin shows free space (Go and percentages) and total space,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). It shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the year. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Click on the length to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward),
- Volume: this skin control the volume under Windows. The panel shows volume level. You can increase or lower the sound, via the "porcenatges" text. Left click raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute).
- Battery: shows battery level, lifetime and information (ACLine...),
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp),
- GPU: shows GPU usage, current GPU speed and temperature (with MSIAfterburner),
- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen. Move the mouse over for full information,
- RAM: shows used and total RAM,
- SWAP: shows used and total SWAP,
- Process: shows number of open processes and the top process with AdvancedCPU,
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...