Shell(V1) by Sephirotess:
Shell(V1): skins with counters, made in order to hide or show information. Exemple: free and used Ram. Free Ram is show, while the used Ram is hide. After a few seconds, used Ram is show, while free Ram is hide.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 16 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the "wallpaper panel" (config) in order to install the wallpaper. Use the wheel of the mouse (scroll up) in order to change the appearance (14) of the skins.
- Calendar: calendar with events and notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Close a note, before opening an other, in order to avoid conflits :-). Left click on the orb shows/hide files (months) of the events. Click on a file in order to add or delete event (follow the instructions in the "txt" files). Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. You can open 3 notes,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year, weekday) and uptime,
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go and in percentages), as well as the free space (Go and percentages),
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (percentages). When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger. Left click (bar or size) open the recycle bin. Right click empty it.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, the year and the cover album. It shows the position of the title, the total length and the number of the track. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Use the progression bar to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). Use the double left click on the bar in order to open the player,
- Volume: this skin controls the volume under Windows. It shows volume level. You can manage volume via the "volume" text. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute), open mixer and open the audio device configuration,
- Spectrum: monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound.
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery), status (low, high...) and the life time,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). It indicates too the Bus speed and multiplier. Move the mouse over "CPU", in order to have more information about your CPU (name...),
- GPU: shows GPU usage. The skin indicates the GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors). Move the mouse over "GPU", in order to see the name of the GPU,
- Network: the skin indicates the speed of download/upload and cumulative speed of download/upload. Right click in order to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of current processes. The skins shows the 3 top processes, with AdvancedCPU (percentages & bars),
- Ram: shows total, used and free Ram (Go and in percentages),
- Swap: shows total, used and free Swap (Go and in percentages),
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...