BG(V1) by Sephirotess:
BG(V1): just "BG" (no name).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 15 appearances (for the bars),
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the "wallpaper panel" (config) in order to install the wallpaper. Use the middle mouse click in order to change the appearance (15) of the bars.
- Calendar: calendar with events and notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Close a note, before opening an other, in order to avoid conflits :-). Left click on the orb shows/hide files (months) of the events. Click on a file in order to add or delete event (follow the instructions in the "txt" files). Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click in order to open note,
- Time: shows full date, current time and uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. The skin shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. It shows used space (in the left) and the free space (to the right). These informations are also displayed via bar,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, the year and the cover album. It shows the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Use the progression bar to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). Use the double right click on the length (or double left click on the bar) in order to open the player,
- Volume: shows current volume. You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. You can increase or lower the sound by clicking on the volume bar. Left click raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click).
Section "System" (with bar):
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery), status (low, high...) and the life time,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). The bar shows the CPU usage. Move the mouse over "CPU", in order to have more information about your CPU,
- GPU: GPU used. The skin indicates the memory used and the GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram (to the left) and free Ram (to the right),
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap (to the left) and free Swap (to the right),
- TopProcess: shows number of active processes (with a basis of 100) and shows the 4 top processes (with AdvancedCPU).
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...