Vortex(V1) by Sephirotess:
Vortex(V1): new space fantasy ;-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the "wallpaper panel" (config) in order to install the wallpaper. You can hide the texts of the skins, by clicking on the bars. The appearance of the little "pods" (under the icons) automatically change.
- Bookmarks: with 8 independent shortcuts. Move the mouse over the icons, in order to see the tooltip and to open the link. You can change the name (tooltips) and the link via the config panel of the suite (bookmarks),
- Calendar: calendar with events and notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Close a note, before opening an other, in order to avoid conflits :-). Left click on the orb shows/hide files (months) of the events. Click on a file in order to add or delete event (follow the instructions in the "txt" files). Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,
- Clock: a simple clock,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. You can open 3 notes,
- Shortcuts (launcher): shortcuts for 8 softwares. As for the bookmarks, move the mouse over, in order to see tooltip and to launch the softs. Change names and applis via "ShorcutCreator" in the config panel,
- Slideshow: with some fonctions. When the mouse is placed on the picture, the slideshow indicates the path & the name of the file. 4 buttons. The first opens the folder of the pictures. The second permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The next one has for function to offer a preview. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. The skin shows the number of pictures in the folder and the total size,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year and weekday) and uptime,
- Weather: advanced weather panel, with temperature and condition of the current day and 3 next days (shows minimal/maximal temperatures and conditions). Left click on "weather" (text) open "weather.com" with your location code. Right click update the skin. Location code at "www.weather.com".
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go and in percentage), as well as the free space (Go and percentage). It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session. The activity is also indicated via little dots (animation), and via histograms. No need to use the config panel in order to change letters,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the year. It shows the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Use the progression bar to modify the position of the track (scroll up jump to 10 % forward, scroll down jump to 10% backward). Use the double right click on the length in order to open the player. The skin shows the cover album and the path of the song. Second version without cover album and path,
- Volume: this skin controls the volume under Windows. it shows volume level. You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. You can manage volume via the "volume" text. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute), open mixer and open the audio device configuration,
- Spectrum: spectrum with 10 bands, monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound,
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery), status (low, high...) and the life time,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity, current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). It indicates too the Bus speed and multiplier. Move the mouse over "CPU", in order to have more information about your CPU (name...),
- GPU: shows GPU usage. The skin indicates the GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...). The skin shows OS version (build, bit...), the size of the screen and idle time,
- Network: shows the quality of the Wifi. Update the skin if the information do not change automatically. The skin indicates the speed of download/upload and cumulative speed of download/upload. Right click in order to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of current processes. The skins shows the 4 top processes (with AdvancedCPU),
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram and free Ram (Go and percentages),
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap and free Swap (Go and percentages).
Section "Windows" (shorcuts for some Windows's tools or folders):
Calculator, CMD, config panel, documents, Explorer, GodMode, Notepad, Pictures, Regedit, Ribbons (screensaver), System properties, TaskManager, User's folder, lock workstation, Window Switcher. As for the bookmarks and the shortcuts (launcher), move the mouse over the icons...
- SystemBar(V10): CPU (used), battery (level), Ram (used), Swap (used), GPU (used), recycle bin (number of present files and their size), top process and HDD1 (used).
Details: percentages are hidden. Displace the mouse on the text, in order to see them. Use the middle click of the mouse in order to change appearance of the skins (12). You can see some of them in the screenshot.
- 2 rotators: just for the décoration :-).
Comment by: sed
Skinbase Wizop / BaseheadArt adminstrator / Always a FRIEND