SystemR(V2) by Sephirotess:
SystemR(V2): "R" for rotators :-). Second version of my "SystemR" suite, with rotators & bars for all skins.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 15 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Detail of the suite: skins for resources of the system (CPU, battery, Ram, Swap, 3 HDDS, Recycle Bin, volume, player, GPU...). The appearance of the skins (bars & cercles) change automatically when a certain level is reached. Color of the font changes too. Use the middle mouse click in order to change the appearance of the skins.
- Time: shows short date representation (ex: 01/07/2015), time and uptime. The bar works with seconds.
- HDD: shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (in percentage). Appearance changes to 20% of free space,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment (fixed at 250) of the trash. It is displayed via bar. When the number of files reached the limit, a sound is played and the appearance change. Left click open recycle bin. Right click empty it.
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). Central cercle indicates the position of the title and the total length. The skins shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and year. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. The progression bar has two functions: to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward) and to open the player (double left click),
- Volume: shows current volume. Left click raise volume, right click down volume. Changes when volume reach 80%,
- Battery: shows battery level (percentage). Appearance changes to 20% level,
- CPU: CPU used (percentage) and changes at 60% of use,
- CPUT: shows current temperature of the CPU (works with CoreTemp). Changes when the temperature reach 60°,
- Ram: Ram used (percentage). Changes to 70% of use,
- Swap: Swap used (percentage). Changes to 70% of use,
- GPU: GPU used (percentage) and changes at 60% of use (works with MSIAfterBurner),
- GPUT: shows current temperature of the GPU. Changes when the temperature reach 60°,
- GPUFan: shows GPU fan speed and changes at 70% of use,
- GPUMem: shows the use of the GPU memory. Changes at 70% of use. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maximum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUSpeed: shows GPU speed (MHz). Changes at 60% of use. In order to use this skin, you need to set the maximum speed of your GPU, in the config panel of the suite.
- Process: shows number of active processes (with a basis of 100),
- TopProcess: shows the most active process (AdvancedCPU).