Mini(VR2) by Sephirotess: second version of my "Mini" suite.
Mini(VR2): suite for people who wants to get information on the activity of the PC, with some very small and discreet skins.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 60 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Details of the suite: right click opens a menu, which gives access to 8 controls: "hibernate", "restart", "shutdown", "logoff", "close the skin", "refresh the skin", "Rainmeter Manager" and "Rainmeter user folder". Use the panel of the themes in the "config" folder, in order the change appearance of the skins. Some skins possesses bars (CPU, RAM, SWAP, Battery, GPU...). Use the panel of the bars ("config" folder) in order to change the appearance (12) of the bar.
- Date: Short date representation (ex: 01/07/2015),
- Dock: with 8 shortcuts (change names and applis via "ShortcutCreator", in the config panel),
- Notes: simple note (left click open note),
- Rainmanager: load Rainmeter,
- Rainfolder: open Rainmeter folder,
- RefreshAll: refresh Rainmeter (all skins),
- Time: shows current time,
- To do: to do list (left click open note),
- Toggler: hide/show all skins,
- Uptime: days, hours, minutes & seconds,
- User: shows user's name,
- Weather: simple weather. Show current temperature,
- Week number: day of year & number of the current week.
- HDD (up to 3 drives): give information about the hard disk. Shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name (move the mouse over the percentage). It indicates the free space via percentage and bar,
- HDDR : shows read access (for each drive),
- HDDW : shows write access (for each drive),
- Recycle Bin: shows number of files and their size. It indicates too by a bar (for 250 files). Left click open Recycle Bin, right click empty it.
- Download: speed of the download in B/s,
- DownloadC: cumulative speed of the download (left click reset statistics),
- Upload: speed of the upload in B/s,
- UploadC: cumulative speed of the upload (left click reset statistics),
- Wifi: Wifi quality (percentage),
- Device: shows current audio device. Left click in order to change the device,
- Mute: mute option,
- Volume: volume of the sound with bar. Left click increases sound. Right click lowers sound,
- Battery: level (charge) of the battery in percentage and bar,
- CPU: usage of CPU in percentage and bar,
- CPUSpeed: shows cpu speed (Mhz),
- CPUTemp: CPU temperature (with Coretemp) with bar,
- GPU: usage of GPU in percentage and bar (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- GPUMem: usage of GPU's memory in percentage and bar. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maxmimum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUFan: GPU fan speed with bar,
- GPUSpeed: shows GPU speed in "Mhz" and bar. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maxmimum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUTemp: GPU temperature with bar,
- Processes: number of current processes with bar (basis of 100 processes),
- TopProcesses: top process (Advanced CPU) with bar,
- Ram: usage of the Ram in percentage and bar,
- Swap: usage of the Swap in percentage and bar,
- Windows: Windows version, name of the OS, 32 or 64 bits, built and version (mouse over the skin in order to have the details).
Section "Windows" (shortcuts for some Windows's tools or folders):
Calculator, CMD, config panel, documents, Explorer, GodMode, Notepad, Pictures, Regedit, Ribbons (screensaver), System properties, TaskManager, User folder, lock workstation, Window Switcher.