Capsules(V3.1) by Sephirotess:
Capsules(V3.1): new version of my "Capsules" suite, with animations and smaller capsules.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Detail of the suite: skins for resources of the system (CPU, battery, Ram, Swap, 3 HDDS, Recycle Bin, volume, GPU...). The font color of the skins changes automatically when a certain level is reached. No appearances to change, because of animations.
- Time: shows short date representation (ex: 01/07/2015) and time,
- Uptime: shows days, hours, minutes and seconds,
- Week: shows day of year and week number,
- Shorcuts for some Windows's tools: Explorer, Calculator, Ribbons (screensaver), Notepad and Task Manager.
- HDD (3 drives): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (in percentage). Font color changes to 20% of free space. Left click open the drive,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. When the number of files reached the limit (fixed at 250), a sound is played and the color of the font changes. Left click open recycle bin. Right click empty it.
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). The skin shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the position of the title. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down,
- Volume: shows current volume. Left click raise volume, right click down volume. Changes when volume reach 80%,
- Battery: shows battery level (percentage). Changes to 20% level,
- CPU: CPU used (percentage) and changes at 60% of use,
- CPUT: shows current temperature of the CPU (works with CoreTemp). Changes when the temperature reach 60°,
- Ram: Ram used (percentage). Changes to 70% of use,
- Swap: Swap used (percentage). Changes to 70% of use,
- GPU: GPU used (percentage) and changes at 60% of use (works with MSIAfterBurner),
- GPUT: shows current temperature of the GPU. Changes when the temperature reach 60°,
- GPUFan: shows GPU fan speed and changes at 70% of use,
- GPUMem: shows the use of the GPU memory. Changes at 70% of use. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maxmimum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUSpeed: shows GPU speed (MHz). Changes at 60% of use. In order to use this skin, you need to set the maximum speed of your GPU, in the config panel of the suite.
- Process: shows number of open process,
- TopProcess: shows the most active process.