MiniBar(V2) by Sephirotess:
MiniBar(V2): second version of my "MiniBar" suite.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 7 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Details of the suite: right click opens a menu, which gives access to 8 controls: "hibernate", "restart", "shutdown", "logoff", "close the skin", "refresh the skin", "Rainmeter Manager" and "Rainmeter user folder". Some skins possesses bars (CPU, RAM, SWAP, Battery, GPU...). Other possesses random background bars. Use the middle click of the mouse in order to change the appearance (7) of the skins.
- Date: shows abbreviation of current month and weekday. Shows year and number of the current day,
- Time: current time,
- Uptime: days, hours, minutes & seconds,
- Volume: volume level. Left click increases sound. Right click lowers sound,
- Weather: simple weather. Shows current temperature,
- Week number: number of the current week.
- HDD (up to 3 drives): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space via percentage and bar,
- Recycle Bin: shows number of files in the recycle bin and their size. It indicates too by a bar (for 250 files in the recycle bin). Left click open Recycle Bin, right click empty it.
- Download: speed of the download in B/s,
- DownloadC: cumulative speed of the download (left click reset statistics),
- Upload: speed of the upload in B/s,
- UploadC: cumulative speed of the upload (left click reset statistics),
- Wifi: Wifi quality (percentage).
- Battery: level of the battery in percentage and bar,
- CPU: usage of CPU in percentage and bar,
- CPUSpeed: shows CPU speed (Mhz),
- CPUTemp: CPU temperature with bar (needs Coretemp),
- GPU: usage of GPU in percentage and bar (with MSIAfterBurner, plugin by Nick Connors),
- GPUMem: usage of GPU's memory in percentage and bar. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maximum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUFan: GPU fan speed with bar,
- GPUSpeed: shows GPU speed in "Mhz" and bar. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maximum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUTemp: GPU temperature,
- Processes: number of current processes, with a bar (basis of 100 processes),
- Process: top process (Advanced CPU) with a bar,
- Ram: usage of the Ram in percentage and bar,
- Swap: usage of the Swap in percentage and bar,