Degerks(V1.1) by Sephirotess:
Degerks(V1.1): is a part of my little saga which opposes A.O.F.P. (Alliance of free peoples) and T.B.O.T.S. (The brothers of the Shade). For memory, the saga contains (for now) "3DSpace", "T.B.O.T.S", "T.B.O.T.SArrival", "DarkHeart", "BlackHole", "Darkas" and this one.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances,
- 5 rotators,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
"The Degerks are humanoid, tall, frail with transparent skin as ice. They live on a planet covered by crystal. They use crystals for the construction of their palaces and vessels. They fight the enemy, that assimilated one of their moon, made entirely of crystal. Thanks to that, the enemy acquired the advanced technologies of the Degerks. T.B.O.T.S return these technologies against the Degerks..."
Detail: right click opens a new menu that gives access to 8 controls: "hibernate", "restart", "shutdown", "logoff", "close the skin", "refresh the skin", "Rainmeter Manager" and "Rainmeter user folder". The appearance of the skins automatically changes (random).
- Date: short date representation,
- Time: shows current time
- Uptime: days, hours and minutes (without seconds),
- Volume: shows current volume. Left click raise volume, right click down volume.
- HDD (up to 3 drives): shows the letter of the HDD and the free space (percentage). Shows the name of the drive when you move the mouse on the skin,
- Battery: shows battery level,
- CPU: CPU activity,
- CPUTemp: CPU temperature (works with CoreTemp),
- GPU: shows GPU usage (works with MSIAfterBurner),
- GPUFan: GPU fan speed,
- GPUTemp: GPU temperature,
- Process: shows number of current processes,
- Ram: used Ram (percentage),
- Swap: used Swap (percentage).
Section "Animations": just 5 simple rotators. Those placed to the angles represent crystal vessels of the Degerks.