PhantomBar(VR1.2) by Sephirotess:
PhantomBar: why "Phantom" ? Because the bar is hidden, until you move the mouse on it ;-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances,
- 2 versions,
- easy configuration.
Details: little bar which gives the most important information for a PC. The bar is placed on the left and is hidden. When the bar is hidden, all measures are deactivated. So the skin takes very few resources:
- Battery level,
- CPU usage,
- used RAM,
- free RAM,
- used SWAP,
- free SWAP,
- used space of the HDD (the letter can be change on the panel config of the suite),
- free space of the HDD,
- top process (with AdvancedCPU),
- download speed,
- upload speed
- time and uptime,
- 4 icons for the controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff).
The first version shows one information in a time. Move the mouse on one of the little 3D circles, in order to show the desired information. The second version shows all the informations. Use the middle click of the mouse to change the appearance (10 for the first version and 16 for the second).