SystemBar(V6) by Sephirotess:
SystemBar(V6): new bars with little 3D appearance :-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 31 appearances,
- easy configuration.
Details: bars for resources of the system (CPU, battery, Ram, Swap & 3 HDDs). The appearance of the bars change automatically when a certain level is reached.
- CPU: CPU used (percentage). The appearance changes at 60% of use,
- Battery: shows battery level (percentage). Appearance changes to 20% level,
- Ram: Ram used (percentage). It changes to 70% of use,
- Swap: Swap used (percentage). It changes to 70% of use,
- HDD (3 drives): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (in percentage). Appearance changes to 20% free space.
- GPU: GPU used (percentage). The appearance changes at 60% of use. With MSIAfterBurner (plugin by Nick Connors),
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files (and via bar) and their size. When the number of files reached the limit (fixed at 250), a sound is played and the appearance change. Left click open recycle bin. Right click empty it.
Use the middle mouse button, in order to change appearance of the bars. You can see some of them in the screenshot.