SystemBar(V3) by Sephirotess:
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances (for each bar),
- easy configuration.
- Perspective: look like a SmartPhone ^_^,
- Silex: the shape of a flint,
- Surf: a sort of board.
These bars show the use of the following resources:
- Battery: indicate battery's power (charge),
- CPU: CPU usage,
- Ram: Ram usage,
- Swap: Swap usage.
- HDD1: free space of disk 1 (the letter can be modified in the small configuration panel of the suite). Left click open drive,
- HDD2: same options for a second disk.
I created two versions for each bar, as you can see on the preview:
- V1: version with two colors,
- V2: version with an unique color and "image alpha".
Therefore, there are 6 versions by resources (CPU, Ram...).
Use the wheel of the mouse to change the appearance of the
bars. The positions "scroll up" and "scroll down" are used for the version with 2 colors (V1). The position "scroll up" is used by the version with the unique color (V2). There is 10 appearances by bar.