MetalPlayer(V1.2) by Sephirotess:
MetalPlayer: designed for audio players as Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey, iTunes, AIMP, CAD (VLC, Foobar2000, J. River Media Center, Media Jukebox), Spotify, WLM (Last.fm Client, OpenPandora, Zune, Media Player Classic).
CAD needs plugins: VLC (libcad plugin, for olders version of VLC), Foobar2000 (foo_cad plugin), J. River Media Jukebox (intcad plugin), J. River Media Center (intcad plugin).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 20 appearances for the players, 30 for the bars & 20 for the rotators,
- with or without spectrum
- easy configuration.
Details: common option for the 2 players:
- player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and year. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. The progression bar has two functions: to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward) and to open the player (double left click).
- themes: click with the central button of the mouse on the player in order to change the appearance,
- rotator: simple central rotator, without effect and only present in a visual goal. Click with the central button of the mouse in order to change the appearance.
- progress bar: it is placed to the right. Use central button of the mouse in order to change appearance.
- spectrum: only for player2. It shares the same themes that the progress bar. While changing the appearance of the progress bar, you also change the appearance of the spectrum.
The themes (player, rotator, bar) are independent. Hundreds of combinations are possible.
Comment by: sed
Skinbase Wizop / BaseheadArt adminstrator / Always a FRIEND