SpaceSuite(VR1.3) by Sephirotess:
SpaceSuite: with the addon, 2 new skins, some corrections and modifications.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 10 appearances (for each skin),
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Detail of the suite:
HDD: gives some informations about the hard disk. You can manage up to 3 disks. The skin shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk, the used space (in Go), as well as the free space. It also indicates the activity of the disk (readings and writings). It also shows cumulatives readings and writings (by session). The activity is also indicated via little dots (animation), and via histograms. You can change appearance (10) with middle mouse click.
Memory: this skin shows the usage of the Ram and the Swap. It indicates the total Ram/Swap, used and free space (Go & percentage). Use the middle mouse button the change appearance (10).
Arc: kind of arc, looks like a galaxy ^_^. It shows CPU usage (2 Cores) to the right & the left. The informations are displayed via percentage & bars. The arc shows free Ram & Swap (Ram to the right & Swap to the left). The informations are displayed via Go and bars. The skin manage 2 HDDS and shows the free space via percentage & bars. You can hide all the informations while clicking on the central orb. Use the wheel of the mouse to change the appearance of the
arc. The position "scroll up" is used for the appearances (10) of the arc. "Scroll down" is used for the appearances (6) of the bars.
Process: shows the number of open process and the 4 more active. Middle mouse click to change theme.
Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger. Middle mouse button to change appearances (10).
Dock: a simple dock, that contains 8 shortcuts. Use the "ShorcutCreator" (in the config folder) in order to change appli and paths. Appli's names are surrounded by little rotators. You can change the appearance of the little rotators with... middle mouse click (no surpise ^_^).
Control: 4 small shortcuts, for putting the PC in hibernation mode, to restart PC, to shutdown or to logoff session. As for the dock, shortcuts are surrounded by little rotators. Middle click...
Slideshow: it has some fonctions. When the mouse is placed on the picture, the slideshow indicates the path & the name of the file. The small left button opens the folder of the pictures. The top button permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The button to the right has for function to offer a preview. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. Use middle mouse button to change... well, you know what ^_^.
Volume: this skin control the volume under Windows. Move the mouse over the skin, in order to have more informations (tooltiptext). You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. You can cut the sound (mute) with the little "M". The "S" open "volume mixer". The "50" permits to put the volume at 50%. The "D" shows and change audio device. The current volume is indicate in the center of the skin. Middle mouse button...
Time: the skin shows abbreviated weekday name, month, day of the month and year. It shows time and uptime. To the rigt (top), you can see week's number. Under you can see day of year. Middle...
Clock: a simple clock. Middle click...
- GPU: gives some informations about the graphic card. MSI AfterBurner is necessary. It indicates the usage of the graphic processor, the speed of the GPU, the fan's speed, the temperature, the clock of the memory and the quantity of memory used. Move the mouse over the skin, in order to have more informations. You can change appearance (10) with middle mouse click,
- Spectrum (AudioLevel): spectrum with 4 bands, monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound. Use the wheel of the mouse ("scroll up" and "scroll down") for changing the appearance (10),
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). The player has different functions and buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. It indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song and of the album. It indicates the positon of the title and the total length. The progression bar has two functions: to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward) and to open the player (double left click). Use the wheel of the mouse for changing the appearance. Scroll up is used for the player (10 appearances) and scroll down for the progression bar (5 appearances).
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. Middle mouse click for changing the appearance (10).
- Network: give informations about Network activities. Shows current download and upload. Shows cumulatives dowload and upload. Shows Wifi quality
- Calendar: calendar with some features, like events and notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Left click to open/close note. Close a note in order to update it. In order to add or delete events, click on the little orb. This one shows month. Click on a month to open associate txt file. User can easily add new events. Read on the "txt" how to add events on the calendar. Right click on the orb in order to update events.
Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Week number, number of day of the year...
SpaceSuite(VR1.3) will automatically replace a older version, but will not update it. I brought some modifications in the structure (folder), in order to easiness the legibility.