Two things :-)

mickeblue / 1 decade ago (08 December 2011 10:50)

Firstly, something in the code for the ad that features before log in is amiss... I tried twice navigating away from it and both times got left with "ERROR 285: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1" instead of the Base frontpage, so I had to go to my bookmark link again. Bad voodoo Moma Sad

However, that's not why I'm posting ( hello everyone, long time no see ). Can anyone help me out with the name of a movie? Moneyed gay guy diagnosed HIV gets put into a rooming situation with blue collar hetero who has contracted the same through a blood transfusion... kinda weepy love/ hate/ caring thing. I saw this film about 20 years ago and can't remember the name of it, or who was in it except that it was darned good viewing.
Googling doesn't help, and it's teeing me off as in this world of rubbish on dvd I would like to see something meaningful, albeit a repeat.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (09.12.2011 01:46)
Reply by: sed
Dont know for sure if its the premise for this one cuz I never saw it What about PHILDELPHIA STORY??
1 decade ago (09.12.2011 05:50)
Reply by: jazzilady
That´s what I think too Happy
1 decade ago (14.04.2012 07:44)
Reply by: mickeblue
No that´s not it Sed... I´m beginning to think that I imagined this film ´cos I can´t find anything about it anywhere ~ and if that´s the case I´ve got a million dollar film script in my head lol