Question regarding sizes of brush sets

Sommerwind / 1 decade ago (11 June 2009 07:09)

Hello everyone, I have just made my first brush set with some of my favourite fractals. There are 23 brushes in it, and because most of them are 1600 wide the set turned out to be a 30 MB file. My question is, if that is too big and if I should better split the whole pack into two or even three? Any opinion would be helpful, thanks so much! Booming love

Post replies:

1 decade ago (15.06.2009 11:52)
Reply by: D Man
Wow I like them all Ill beta test anytime you want me to honey. Booming love Wink Wink
1 decade ago (17.06.2009 01:57)
Reply by: teddybearcholla
"Teddy, I have used some of your brushes lately, and they were absolutely beautiful. Christmas trees.." Amazed How kool!!! I am always glad to know when someone tries out my brushes and actually likes them!!! I love making brushes!!! Thank you Sommer!!! Booming love And yes, they are compatible up, but not down. But when I find a brush set that catches my eye, even if I canĀ“t use it, I will comment. Many times the author will make available jpegs and from those then I can make brushes that work with my ps6, always labeling them with the original. Happy
1 2