will work for a copy of windows blinds

contractartist / 1 decade ago (16 October 2006 06:01)

my gallery is here http://www.skinbase.org/gallery.php?uname=contractartist

currently Im specializing in space wallpapers. I will create as many images as needed for the software.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (25.10.2006 06:25)
Reply by: TAXIFUNK
Thought of topic recently when reading news about 5.10 beta I think in SD central browser window. For the heck of it clicked TRY NOW link and read comments on it, seems trial version of WB 5.10 is now functional for two months and might have not all functions yet but in 2 months things can happen. Glad to see the helpful spirit around here. Later you could upgrade to OD incl. Skinstudio so as to gain time, including that ones trial options first maybe. I started with icon packager and upgraded later to od. In fact, was keener on cursor xp plus first which is separate though, but also existed unlimited free with less options when I got into it all.

Btw the ASTON site also has a trial phase for there skinning app and say if you make a skin they accept - sureley some work, but nevertheless an option, they would unlock your registration permanently (this was some months ago, that app might also be worth some support. Ideally you would make a separate user account on pc for it because it works completely different with your icons, shell, etc.)

Some might even make suites for both versions once they have their images made or have permissions for them.

And yes, good question, should uploaders make more things with installers so as to make it easier/cheaper for the downloader?

The screensaver maker I bought recently but havent managed to test much (manual 100 pages, installing takes time, e-mailing bout laptop license etc.) DOES make installers, even with unlock codes if you like, and allows for users configuring settings individually. But from MY end, THAT app was 50€, and in moderation mask the other day, where we are forced to do more malware checks lately before approval, I realized this installer thing (inside a zip, again, which format, how deep are your scanners and how good - this week false alarms from data becker and bit defender btw) also means more time and or staff if we TEST all installers.

OR we just say, download at own risk, please yall tell us fast if anyone finds a virus, then we remove but no checking. Hmh. Good questions. Because technically, installers ARE interesting.

But your main issue was solved fast, thanks everyone! Happy Cool A w a r d
1 decade ago (25.10.2006 07:07)
Reply by: contractartist
I got I freeware INSTALLER from pcworld I tried to find the link just now but it is uselessly lost. Its there somewere. Any way I can´t begin to use it till I understand how to Tell it what to add to the registry.

I´ve got windows blinds now, and skinstudio. I screwed up my last two attempts at installing litestep 2 years ago, I´m not keen to try again at a unfamiliar shell replacement for a while. So I think I will just to my luck at skining windows blinds
or msstyles for a whlie. :p
1 decade ago (04.11.2006 12:28)
Reply by: Island Dog
contractarlist,

I´m glad to see you are trying to "earn" something. Might I suggest mowing lawns or doing extra chores around your house? When my children want something that is usually the route they take. That or screaming uncontrollably until I submit.

Happy
1 decade ago (06.11.2006 03:30)
Reply by: contractartist
I thank everyone for their support, I now have the items that I was requesting in this thread.
1 2