Stealing fom SkinBase

Aaron-Nora / 1 decade ago (22 June 2006 08:13)

A member of SkinBase http://www.skinbase.org/profile.php?uname=Media-Play.org is taking skins from here to make his/her own site. http://www.media-play.org/download/index.php?subcat=72&ENGINEsessID=e41b5279a597bdf7f855bbb8e54ea7fe As I didn't give him/her permission to post my skins in his/her site, I assume the rest of skinners also didn't, so if you visit the site you'll probably find some of your work there.
This behavior rest visits to SkinBase so I think the management ought to consider it a robbery.

Post replies:

1 decade ago (29.06.2006 04:28)
Reply by: nadgerry
what the hell happened here???
1 decade ago (29.06.2006 08:08)
Reply by: MountainHawk
You have had a message from me media-play or nexus or whatever other name you are using today and Aaron can verify that as he saw it on your page as have others. If you go back up the thread you will see Ja maunzie did not give permission..... I have a suggestion...wipe the dribble off your chin and present some facts. You are whining because you got caught out. kchristine has every right to do what she has as she is a representative of this site. We, the artists on this site, post our art here not on your site or whoevers site it is. We gave permission for this site to display our work. We did not give media play the right. To display work without authorisation of original creator is breach of copyright etiquette and I suggest you read up on it. We are not interested in what you think about it or any excuses. Plain and simple any work on any site without express permission of the legal owner of said work is unlawful, full stop, end of story! Congratulation Cool Wink
1 decade ago (29.06.2006 08:17)
Reply by: MountainHawk
The other point you seem to be missing here is YOU used a copyright image of Jennifer Alba that originally had copyright information on it which YOU cropped from the image and then posted it here as YOUR work. That sunshine is breach of copyright. You even had the audacity to use an image that she owned to splatter your site name across the top of without her permission to promote your site. Do you plan on paying her for that right or do you think it is okay to do her out of money that she makes her living from. That is why images are copyright wiseass! Congratulation Cool Wink
1 2 3 4 5