SGadgetsLite(V1) by Sephirotess: Lite version, for those who do not need (or do not want) detailed information ;-)
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
- Bookmarks: 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: simple calendar with events. Use the orbs to see previous or next months. Use the month panel in the config folder to change the events,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds (4). Click on the title to change the feeds,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: time, uptime & full date (local language),
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 5 days. Icons by HipHopium :-).
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk & the free space (GB, bar and percentages),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, year and genre. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage (or bar) increase sound & right click decrease sound.
- Battery: shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver),
- CPU: usage, number of cores...
- Process: number of open processes + 5 top processes (CPU),
- RAM: shows total & free RAM (percentages, GB & bar),
- SWAP: shows total & free SWAP (percentages & bar).