DualBar by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
DualBar: 2 bars with lot of information.
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- colors, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
I do not provide the wallpaper because it does not belong to me. Author Adam Burn. Link for the wallpaper pack: [LINK]
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time : date (local language), time & Uptime.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used/free space (GB and percentages),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Click on the cover album to modify the position of the track (left & right click),
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level and other information,
- CPU: CPU used, current speed & temperature (with Coretemp),
- GPU: GPU usage, current speed & temperature (with MSIAfterBurner),
- Infos: gives information about user, OS & number of open processes,
- Process: 3 top processes (CPU & RAM),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (Go and percentages),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (Go and percentages),