Calme(V2) by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
Calme(V2): no PNGs, only shape meters ;-).
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the config panel to change settings.
I do not provide the wallpaper because it does not belong to me. Author Seok Chan Yoo. Link for the wallpaper: [LINK]
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: calendar with events. Use the arrow in order to see previous or next months. Use the month panel in the config folder to change the events,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...). Click on the little orbs to navigate between the docks,
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds. Click on the title to change the 4 feeds,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Time : current time & Uptime.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go and percentages), as well as the free space. It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session. The activity is also indicated via dots (shape meters) and histograms,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Click on the bar to modify the position of the track,
- Volume: left click on the percentage (or bar) increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level,
- CPU: CPU used, current and total CPU speed. It shows temperature (with Coretemp), Bus speed and multiplier. It indicates too, the name of the CPU (move the mouse over for full details),
- GPU: GPU usage. It shows GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltiptext. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Infos: gives informations about user, OS, size of the screen, time & uptime. Use tooltiptext for more information,
- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,
- Process: number of open processes. 5 top processes (CPU & RAM),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (Go and percentages),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (Go and percentages),
- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality, gives broadcast name, encryption and supported band.