Trend by Sephirotess: Multi-languages
Trend: a guy who likes panties :-).
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- 16 appearances for the bars,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the config panel to change settings, install the wallpaper...
- Date: simple calendar with full date (local language), time and uptime. Use the arrow to see previous or next months,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...). Click on the little orbs to navigate between the docks,
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds (4). Click on the title to change the feeds,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes) + bookmarks (8 fav). Click on the little orbs to navigate between notes & bookmarks. Click on the bookmarks title to change names and links,,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the next permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images.
- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (move the mouse over to see total space, used/free space in Go),
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. Limit fixed at 250 files. Use the config panel to change the limit.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. The progression bar has for function to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward).
- CPU: shows CPU use and temperature (with Coretemp). Shows GPU use and temperature (with MSIAfterburner), battery level, RAM/SWAP free (move the mouse over for more informations), number of open processes and top process with AdvancedCPU.
- Network: shows current device. It shows the average speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload (right click to reset statistics). Shows Wifi quality and volume level. Left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Click on the volume text for a mute option.