Ribbon(V2) by Sephirotess:
Ribbon(V2): second version ;-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the wallpaper panel (config) in order to install the wallpaper.
- Calendar: calendar with events and notes for each day of the month. To add an event, open the months files in the config folder. Just write the events in the suitable slot. In order to activate the indicator of the event (and the tooltip of the event), left click on the associated number. Right click disactivate indicator and event. To add an event was never as easy :-). For the notes, left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Close a note, before opening an other, to avoid conflits :-). Double indicators for current day (color & square). Week number, number of day of year... Use the arrow in order to see previews or next months,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. You can open 3 notes,
- Time: shows current time, full date (month, day, year, weekday) and uptime,
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go, percentages and bar), as well as the free space. It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session. The activity is also indicated via little dots (animation), and via histograms,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (percentages & bar). It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger. Left click (bar or size) open the recycle bin. Right click empty it.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, the year and the cover album. It shows the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Use the progression bar to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). Use the double left click on the bar in order to open the player,
- Volume: this skin controls the volume under Windows. It shows volume level. You can manage volume via the volume text or via the bar. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute), open mixer and open the audio device configuration. Below you can see percentages (10%, 20%...). Left click on one of them, in order to set sound to the level of your choice,
- Spectrum: monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound.
- Battery: shows battery level, information about source (ACLine/battery), status (low, high...) and the life time,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: shows CPU activity (percentages & bar), current CPU speed and temperature (with Coretemp). It indicates too the Bus speed and multiplier. Move the mouse over CPU, in order to have more information about your CPU (name...),
- GPU: shows GPU's name and usage. It shows too GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). All the informations are indicate via bars. In order to use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel of the suite
- Network: shows the quality of the Wifi (percentages & bar). Update the skin if the information do not change automatically. The skin indicates the speed of download/upload and cumulative speed of download/upload. Right click in order to reset statistics,
- Process: shows number of current processes. The skins shows the 5 top processes, with AdvancedCPU (percentages & bars),
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram and free Ram (Go, percentages & bars),
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap and free Swap (Go, percentages & bars),
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...