BlueFire(V1) by Sephirotess:
BlueFire(V1): skins with bars :-).
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified,
- 14 appearances,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.
Use the "wallpaper panel" (config) in order to install the wallpaper. Use the wheel of the mouse (scroll up) in order to change the appearance (14) of the skins and "scroll down" for the appearance (7) of the central bars.
- Calendar: calendar with events and notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Close a note, before opening an other, in order to avoid conflits :-). Left click on the orb shows/hide files (months) of the events. Click on a file in order to add or delete event (follow the instructions in the "txt" files). Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click in order to open note,
- Time: shows full date, current time and uptime.
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space (in percentages and bar),
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (bar). When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the font color changes. Left click (on the text) open the recycle bin. Right click empty it.
- Player: it indicates the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, the year and the cover album. It shows the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview and next. Use the progression bar to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward). Use the double left click in order to open the player,
- Spectrum: spectrum with 20 bands, monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound,
- Volume: shows current volume. Left click raise volume, right click down volume.
Section "System" (with bar):
- Battery: shows battery level,
- Control: 4 shortcuts (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff),
- CPU: CPU used,
- CPUT: shows current temperature of the CPU (works with CoreTemp),
- Ram: Ram used (percentages),
- Swap: Swap used (percentages),
- GPU: GPU used. Works with MSIAfterBurner,
- GPUT: shows current temperature of the GPU,
- GPUFan: shows GPU fan speed,
- GPUMem: shows the use of the GPU memory. In order to use this skin, you need to set your maximum GPU memory, in the config panel of the suite,
- GPUSpeed: shows GPU speed (MHz). In order to use this skin, you need to set the maximum speed of your GPU, in the config panel of the suite.
- Process: shows number of active processes (with a basis of 100),
- TopProcess: shows the most active process (AdvancedCPU).
- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...