Interview with Richard Mohler
1. Would you tell ussome info about yourself?
(Real name, where you live, profession etc)
Richard Mohler--Las Vegas, Nevada--mainly kind of a janitor-maintenance man
2. How did you first get started creating for internet? Do you remember your first upload? What year was that? Can you tell us about it? And where can we see it?
I think it all started with DesktopX stuff. I wanted to try making something so I did , just a simple clock object back in 2002 or 2003 at Wincustomize..Sorry I deleted it along time ago..Then just recently got into making wallpapers
3. Who would you like to mention as influence or inspiration in your skinning experience?
Martin Conroy helped me out a lot with the DX stuff at first at Wincustomize.. I don't think he's there any longer
4. How much time do you spend daily on your creations and in skinning community?
Maybe 3 or 4 hours
5. We all have certain programs we like the most. What would you consider your favorite?
Bryce & Vue 6 Infinite. Bryce for abstract stuff and Vue for the landscape walls
6. How about your computer system? Can you describe your configuration?
It's a Dell XPS 420 with Vista 64 bit and Quad processor with 8 GB's memory.. Also has ATI Radeon HD 4850 video card
7. Do you have a personal web site? Can you give us the address?
8. Do you want to say something in this interview, which is not included in the above questions?
Can't think of anything...
Thank you Richard.
Posted by: kchristine