Free apps??? Giveaway of the Day!

Yrgal / 1 decade ago (01 March 2007 03:56)

Just thought I'd drop by you Skinbasers and tell you about this site that give away free :o apps. Today is your chance to get a free version of Aston. clap http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Post replies:

1 decade ago (01.03.2007 04:24)
Reply by:
Thanks for the link, Yrgal !

To your information:

Two german downloaders both reported a virus in that free download !!! Running
1 decade ago (01.03.2007 06:05)
Reply by: adni18
wow! For both of you! Happy
1 decade ago (02.03.2007 02:08)
Reply by: Yrgal
"Two german downloaders both reported a virus in that free download !!!"

Name of the virus software that discovered the virus and the name of the virus would be nice, ´cause I sure can´t find any. I have just tested the package from Aston with AVG, Norton & McAfee and they all say it´s clean. :p
1 decade ago (02.03.2007 02:23)
Reply by:
It was AVG as far as I know..............and if you click on the german download page for Aston, you can read the name of the virus. Wink

By the way.......I have been reading (english) comments from previous giveaways, and an included virus in the download package seems to be NOT that unusual there. Happy
1 decade ago (02.03.2007 03:36)
Reply by: mickeblue
HOW THE MIGHTY ARE FALLEN... I haven´t used aston since the 1.92 release which totally fucked my OS. Shame it used to be good once,
1 decade ago (02.03.2007 03:42)
Reply by: mickeblue
Incidentally I did download it and scan it... it is clean. Maybe your malware software doesn´t recognise it.
1 decade ago (16.07.2010 10:10)
Reply by:
[url=[LINK]][b]Skechers Shape UPS[/b][/url] may be onto something with its crowd-pleasing new line [url=[LINK]][b]Skechers[/b][/url].Launched this spring, the brand’s fitness-oriented [b]Sketchers Shape UPS[/b] line has blown out at retail and dominated the nascent toning category .